A time to widen my horizons


Love is not about looking into each other eyes,

 it is about looking out in the same direction.

I am rather fond of this set of photos I took when Martin and I escaped to north east one weekend.  It was one of those last minute things that turned out beautiful in the end. Martin was going to be up for two different volleyball matches so that made the decision to go an easy one. We pulled in plenty of shopping, trips to beaches and of course Fish and Chips!
It helps it is an area of the world we have been to before so we knew where we wanted to stay, where we wanted to revisit and where we wanted to finally get to.
There is something special about being by the sea that lifts my spirits so much and I don't think I am alone in that. So now I need to find ways to build in more time away.


Comments